Learn about the issues relating to parenting, including the neuroscience of early brain development from conception to three years old, and the connection between early life experiences and relationships and long-term health, social and economic outcomes.
- Visit local agencies and service centers so you can witness firsthand the high-quality programs at work in communities throughout Los Angeles County. Learn how you can impact these opportunities through investing in early childhood programs.
- Learn more about the field of early childhood, and the positive, long-term impact of early interventions on other social issues you care about.
- Issues such as school readiness, K-12 education reform, homelessness and poverty, and addictive behaviors begin at the beginning of life.
- Learn about supporting prenatal to three as a prevention strategy, and how to support and expand a quality childcare workforce.
- Invite your colleagues and friends to learn from experts in the field about the social and economic returns from investing in early child development.